No products in the cart.
It has been a while since the world’s lockdown caused by COVID-19, everything has changed and social distancing becomes a must, yet we need to stay connected, for that we depend more and more on the internet, for business as we work from home and for our social life as well.
that’s why we need the right devices to fulfill our needs without lagging, Captivated by remarkable features, cutting-edge designs, and great specs, which makes it hard to choose between two distinctive classes of devices. the high-end devices have the latest specs and features. In contrast, mid-range devices, But we promise you that your choice is gonna be easier after reading this article.
No more sacrificing the features for the price, neither from the software nor the hardware perspective, today in the mid-year of 2020 you can get real premium technology, design, body material and operating system for a very decent price even less than 5000LE
Smartphones are the users’ multi utility equipment. The entire activities now totally depend on its uses. Features like selfie shots with bokeh effect, operating process, RAM, memory sizes, etc have always been a matter of discussion while purchasing any phone. A user has to get satisfied with the features of a phone, that he buys. when Buying mobile it is essentially important to have productivity features based on the users’ demand, which as the same time suit his budget , in order to achieve that so many producers in the market are doing their best to level up the game , and choices are pretty much confusing
Today, we reviewed the 5 best mid-range phones in the market for this year. I made this list based on their price, quality, durability, and performance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S-128GB\ 6GB RAM
we are going to start with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S-128GB\ 6GB RAM
this device comes in a very neat and elegant design , vibrant colors and great performance
- Quad 48MP+8MP+5MP+ 2 MP Rare Camera, 16 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) CPU, 6GB RAM
- FHD+ 6.67 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Android 10; MIUI 11, Internal memory 128GB
- A. I Features, Fingerprint (side-mounted), Fast battery charging
- Li-Ion 5020 mAh battery
- all of these great features come at a very competitive price , for only 3900 LE
- you can check out all the specs in details here
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 6/128
Redmi Note 8 Pro raises the overall performance bar in the midrange segmentation. The curved glass back of the Halo White variant looks extremely elegant and makes the phone look a lot more premium than its price tag would suggest.you can get this glamour technology only for 4250 LE .
The device comes with the following specs :
- Quad 64MP+8MP+2MP+ 2 MP Rare Camera, 20 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, 6GB RAM
- FHD+ 6.53 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Android 9.0 -upgradable to Android 10.0; MIUI 11, Internal memory 128GB
- A. I Features, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Fast battery charging
- Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- you can find the full specifications in details here:
Realme 6 / 128GB /8 GB RAM
When a MediaTek G90T SoC, a 90 Hz display, Paired with it is 4/6/8 GB of RAM and either 64 or 128 GB of UFS 2.1 storage. translate to a smartphone ,it will definitely become Realme 6.
Quite possibly its the best gaming experience you can have on a budget smartphone today. with the following specs:
- AI Quad 64+8+2+2 MP rare Camera,16MP Front Camera
- Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU,8GB RAM
- 6.5 -inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Android 10.0; Realme UI, Internal memory 128GB
- Fingerprint (side-mounted) for secure access
- Non-removable Li-Po 4300 mAh battery
- you can find all the specifications in details here:
Samsung Galaxy A51 – 128 GB
Either you are looking for the look or looking for the power and performance Samsung Galaxy A51 is a great choice, powered by an Exynos 9611 10 nm chipset with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of storage, The phone’s performance is smooth for day-to-day tasks like multitasking between social media apps, watching a video and sending emails. When playing games too.
This incredible lightweight smartphone comes only for 4450 LE.
the phone comes with the following specs:
- Capture more of the view with Quad Rear Camera 48+12+5+5 MP & 32MP Front Camera
- Octa-core CPU, 6GB RAM
- Android 10.0; One UI 2 ,128GB Internal memory ,microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- 6.5″ FHD+, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- you also can find the full specifications in details here :
Samsung Galaxy M31
If you’re willing to spend around 4100LE that’s around 275 $ on a phone, you really should consider Samsung Galaxy M31 and here are the main reasons :
Samsung has leveled up the game so smartly using polyphonic glasstic material for the back of the phone — and glasstic is plastic that looks and feels like glass —it gives the phone a premium finish while keeping the weight low. as well as the cost, of course , Samsung backed it with a monster 6,000 mAh battery, the device comes with the following specs:
- Quad Rear Camera 64+8+5+5 MP & 32 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, 6GB RAM
- Android 10, One UI 2.0,128GB Internal memory ,microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 6.4″ inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen wich offers real-to-life color in everything you watch
- Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- you can find all the specifications in details here: